REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT EXO
Let’s start with the basics …
What are your needs?
- Do you need creativity?
- Do you need marketing technology experts?
- Do you need a strategic and consultative approach?
- Do you need your marketing to be innovative?
DO YOU HAVE ONE, TWO, OR MORE OF THESE NEEDS?
- Make sure that everyone who will be called upon to “evaluate” the agency’s work is aware of your approach and that everyone agrees on your company’s needs.
- Agree on what you are willing to share as information.
- Determine the “opportunities” for collaboration beyond the specific mandate.
This will help avoid any misunderstandings about presentations and deliverables.
Choosing a marketing agency doesn’t mean buying a product or service. There are many nuances in this type of work. It’s always better that in the selection committee, there be someone who understands the “nature” of selling a service or, ideally, someone with marketing training. This will help you save a lot of time during the “debrief” of your meetings.
When contacting us, please include:
- A brief history of your business, what it does, what sets it apart, and its future
- Be clear about what you want to achieve, not about how to get there.
- Have a defined budget.
- Have a defined schedule.